it was hard, but finally I managed to release a new major version of Checklist. Great new feature : store your checklists on the cloud. I'm going to be a bit lazy and paste the change log :
* now create your checklists in the cloud ! At the moment, limited to one checklist per user. Still beta testing, so please be forgiving and don't hesitate to report bugs * cloud checklists are shown in blue, italic font on main screen
* share your cloud checklist with friends, get synchronized with them to execute your to do list !
* cloud checklists have some limitations for now
* use your Google account to connect to the cloud
* of course, you still can use this app like before without taking care of cloud functionality
* added "About" dialog box with my mail, my blog and my apps
* added this change log, thanks to Karsten Priegnitz ;)
* Replaced the menu item "New" with a button to add checklists. you can restore previous behavior with an option in settings menu.
I hope this cloud ability will be useful, and I'm curious to see how it will be appreciated (or not)
This app uses Google app engine to store your data, and I'll write soon a confidentiality declaration (it will be very simple : your data will NOT be shared or communicated to anyone without your explicit agreement).
Google app engine gave me some hard time, and I anticipate some bugs with that, but I'll fix them as soon as possible.
At the moment, only free version has been updated with cloud functionality. of course, it will be updated too within some days