Here's the patch note :
- Low and high stock counts alertsI also add some help messages to help you to understand how this app works. These hints are taking some room, so you may hide them with a new menu "Preferences" in main screen.
- Modified expiry and near expiry alerts
- Possibility to change the expiry alert delay (15 days before expiry by default)
- Added product families : use same warning settings for several product codes
- Search option
- Added possibility to show full inventory with filters by location, family and product
Old backups won't be usable anymore, so don't forget to make a new one after update.
I hope all this changes will be appreciated, and much more will come later (but not this month, except for bug fixes of course)
By the way, I renamed this app to "Inventory Manager". It's quite subjective, but I think this new title more appropriate now. French title, "Gestion de stock", wasn't changed.
Let me know your comments, by mail, on the market, on directly on this blog.
PS : happy new year 2012 ! :)